Who To Follow On Twitter
There are great resources, information and advice just waiting for you on Twitter. This social media network full of microblogging and links is overwhelmed with career planning information. There are so much great people to follow out there here are some of our favorites:
If you are a job seeker:
- @jimstroud - I train. I speak. I blog a lot. My focus? Social Recruiting and Job search strategy. Let's network.
- @JobHuntOrg - helps you find your next job: jobs, advice and resources
- Profiles that post jobs: @TweetMyJobs, @SimplyHired, @MonsterCareers, @CareerBuilder, @TheLadders
- @RecruitingBlogs - is the social network for recruiting professionals. Also an act of love and work STILL in progress
- @kris_dunnress - VP of HR, blogger, dad, hoops junkie. Not always in that order...Founder of HR Capitalist and Fistful of Talent, SPHR, Talent Agent, CHRO/Partner at Kinetix
- @TimSackett - Human Resource Pro, VP of HRU, Fistful of Talent Blogger
- @EntrepreneurOrg - Fueling the entrepreneurial engine
- @Cruiter - Co-founder & Managing Director @social_RNA delivering everything employees need to embed social into everyday work
- @dailymuse - We’re serious about your career. Regular contributor to Forbes, HuffPo and more
- @westfallonline - National elevator pitch champion. Sales and leadership development coach. Keynote #Speaker #Author #12most.com What's Your Story?